In 15+ years at Surelutions, I’ve had the opportunity to work with many other creative professionals. It’s exciting and inspiring to meet other like-minded business owners. We may work collaboratively on projects, share tips and ask for help, or refer clients to each other for various reasons — project load, logistics, specialties, etc.
When working with clients, I love working with work professional photographers, marketing strategists, copywriters, printer, and other agencies or freelancers on the project.
Here are a few of the local creative freelancers and companies who I regularly work with and wholeheartedly recommend:
Social Media, Design, Writing
- Monique Coffman – graphic design, branding, marketing strategy (Chelsea, Michigan)
- J Berry Writing – copywriting (Chelsea, Michigan)
- D&B Marketing – digital marketing and social media strategy (Chelsea, Michigan)
- Monique Coffman – corporate/event/portrait photography (Chelsea, Michigan)
- Burrill Strong Photography – event/sports photography (Chelsea, Michigan)
- Michelle Massey Barnes Photography – portrait photography (Chelsea, Michigan)
- Tressie Davis – portrait photography (Chelsea, Michigan)
While you may save a few bucks using an online service for your printing needs, I’ve found through hundreds of projects that it’s better to work with a local printer. It is well worth it for the personal service and collaboration you get from working with a real person.
If your project constraints require an online printer, I have been happy with the results from: